2023 REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Registration Rates and Information for MAES 2023
Registration Rates go up on 8/15/2023
YOU WILL NOT BE REGISTERED BY PAYPAL UNLESS YOU
(1) PAY BELOW
(2) YOU MUST send the individual names of all registered with a mailing address in an Email to [email protected]
SEE YOU IN 2024!
- THE PAYPAL RECEIPT IS YOUR CONFIRMATION. Once PP confirms, you are Registered.
- All adults accompanying a minor must register. Magician Registrants must be a member of M.A.E.S.
- Applications for lifetime membership are available from our webpage or upon request and should be completed and forwarded with a check in the amount of $15.00 to Joseph Curcillo, Secretary/Treasurer, 6059 Allentown Blvd. #258 Harrisburg, PA 17112
- Convention registrations are limited to the seating capacity of the room and will be processed in the order of payment received. Allow 7 days for U.S. mail.
- The first 100 people to register will be given special badges to allow them to sit closest to the stage. (There will be separate seating for handicapped attendees.)
- Requests for refunds of canceled registrations will be honored up to two weeks prior to the start of the convention, minus a $25.00 cancellation fee per person. Absolutely no refunds will be issued for registrations canceled after August 24, 2023. Registrations are non-transferable, and may not be carried over to future conventions.
See you in September!
Don't forget to book your hotel room!
All Magic dealers MUST Register through Convention Dealer Chairman: Arlen Solomon - [email protected]
SELLING STUFF: Dealing or selling of magic memorabila, supplies or other items of any kind outside the Dealer Room is strictly prohibited. To be a vendor, you must be a registered dealer. Any registrant o dealer found in violation of this rule is subject to revocation of registration without refund.