Registration Rates and Information for M.A.E. S. 2019
Registration Rates go up on 8/15/2019
Advance Registration is closed. Please Register at the Door!
OR if you are just old fashioned,
you can print and mail Your registration HERE:
New This Year:
Every $10 spent with a Dealer earns a raffle ticket. Each gift certificate is redeemable at any Dealer booth for $25.00 in merchandize ONLY, no cash. Top prize is 4 gift certificates, second prize two gift certificates, third prize one gift certificates. Certificates must be redeemed Saturday afternoon in the Dealer room.
Everyone who registers on or before July 15 Will receive two free entries in the raffle. Register early to increase your chances of winning.
IMPORTANT Registration Information
- All adults accompanying a minor must register. Magician Registrants must be a member of M.A.E.S.
- Applications for lifetime membership are available from our webpage or upon request and should be completed and forwarded with a check in the amount of $15.00 to Joseph Curcillo, Secretary/Treasurer, 3964 Lexington Street, Harrisburg, PA 17109, 717-651-9100.
- Convention registrations are limited to the seating capacity of the room and will be processed in the order of payment received. Allow 7 days for U.S. mail.
- The first 100 people to register will be given special badges to allow them to sit closest to the stage. (There will be separate seating for handicapped attendees.)
- Requests for refunds of canceled registrations will be honored up to two weeks prior to the start of the convention, minus a $25.00 cancellation fee per person. Absolutely no refunds will be issued for registrations canceled after August 23, 2019. Registrations are non-transferable, and may not be carried over to future conventions.
- NAME BADGES: Thank you for your registration. If you have registered more that ONE PERSON, you MUST send the individual names in an Email to admin@MAESConvention.com. Otherwise the name's listed will match your PayPal Account.
- THE PAYPAL RECEIPT IS YOUR CONFIRMATION. Once PP confirms, you are Registered.
See you in September!
Online Registration is closed. Please Register at the Door!
Don't forget to book your hotel room!
All Magic dealers MUST Register through Convention Dealer Chairman: Arlen Solomon - email@example.com
SELLING STUFF: Dealing or selling of magic memorabila, supplies or other items of any kind outside the Dealer Room is strictly prohibited. To be a vendor, you must be a registered dealer. Any registrant o dealer found in violation of this rule is subject to revocation of registration without refund.